Yes, Game of Thrones new season is here and we can’t all wait. We have all endured more than 500 days of torture and now the characters of Westeros are back. I know I am excited, are you? We have been watching a lot of Game of thrones trailers on youtube but the main thing is here now and we are all glad.
I have taken my time to compile a list of crazy things to watch out for in the game of thrones new season. Including memes, spoilers, fan fiction and possibilities.
Okay, chill. We are getting there. The premiere is only few weeks away, don’t rush it.
Whoops, it looks like you forgot to assign fields to this form.
But first, let us take a recap at some of the best Game of thrones scenes from season one to seven. Game of thrones has really been a hit across the globe. We are taking you back to the beginning and we will be checking out the best scenes from each season.
1. Season One – Ned Stark’s Death:
This is surely the turning point of the whole series. It was the killing of Ned Stark by Joefrey Baratheon who ordered Ilyn Payne to chop off the Master’s head that raised a lot of.
To be honest, none of us saw that coming. We kept hoping for a miraculous return all through the next few episodes but we never saw that, and we were forced to settle with what we have.
However, we all saw Ned Stark whisper something which gas sparked a lot of wild guesses over the years. Some believed He was talking to the Three-Eyed-Raven, others said he was saying “Valar Morghulis”, but Sean Bean (the actor who played Ned Stark) cleared all theories saying Ned Star was only reciting a prayer.
In an interview, Sean Bean revealed that:
The death of Ned Stark will forever flash in our minds.
Game of Thrones Season 2 best scene – Wildfire
Tyrion definitely pulled off the craziest massacre in Game of Thrones history. Stannis forces were gaining ground on Tyrion’s and there was almost no hope for the Lannisters until The Half-Man gambled with wildfire and prevailed.
This proved to be one of the best things Tyrion has ever done in the series out of a long list of amazing stunts he has ever pulled on the show.
Game of Thrones Season 3 best scene – The Red Wedding
This scene still remains one of the most talked about scenes in television history. There was never any hint that this was going to happen, which made it more dramatic.
It was unexpected, sad, terrifying but very interesting. The red wedding is one of those scenes that put game of thrones in its place as the best series in the world. It is also one of those scenes that have gotten people hyped for the Game of Thrones new season.
Game of Thrones Season 4 best scene – Purple Wedding
This series really has a knack for killing people at weddings. This time, the death was somewhat satisfactory. The death of Joffrey Baratheon was one of the best scenes we ever watched.
So many people awaited this art and it was sort of taking forever to happen. Finally, it happened and this was what led Tyrion to join the mother of Dragons on the other side of the world.
Joefrey was no doubt the most annoying character on the show but we can also admit he was just excellent in making people’s lives miserable. There was no satisfying death than his.
Game of Thrones season 5 best scene – Jon Snow’s Death
Jon Snow’s death could have made the list but who can forget the death of the only innocent soul in the series – Shireen. Burnt to death by her own family, her last screams filled our hearts and made us feel that sorrowful emotion.
This is certainly not the best thing that happened in this movie, but it is one of the many things that set Game of Thrones head of all other series. We have learnt to expect the unexpected but sometimes the unexpected can be so unexpected when you are watching this series.
Game of Thrones season 6 best scene – Hold The Door😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
For someone who had only one line in the whole six series, Hodor seemed to have made the top three list of most loved Characters on the show. His death was so painful to game of Thrones fans.
If you want a game of thrones fan swimming in a flood of tears, whisper the words ” Hold the door” into their ears. There is not much to say about this but it was epic.
Game of thrones season 7 best scene – Wall Has Fallen
Ok, I think we all expected this to happen but it doesn’t change the fact that we were still surprised to see such a mighty wall fall.
There isnt much to say about this, is there? As we already knew this would happen. From the moment the Night King took control of one od Daenerys dragins, the wall started crumbling.
Game of thrones new season air date
This new season of Gane of Thrones will premiere on April 14.
We are all excited to see this.
Things to watch out for in Game of thrones New season
There are so many things to expect in the game of the ones new season. Tons of thrillers and fan fictions have been circulating the internet.
One has to give kudos to the makers of this movie for not exposing too much information on the new season.
All thrillers are keeping us in suspense. Nobody has the faintest ideas of what will happen. If there is anything we ha learnt from this series is that we should expect the best but hope for the worst.
Disclaimer: The part you are about to read may contain spoilers. If you cannot handle this, please use the home button of your phone.
1. Arya and Jon’s reunion: It may not seem like it, but do you believe Arya and Jon have not set eyes on each otgher since Episode 2 of the first season. That is a long…long time. Now, Jon is heading back to the North where Arya is. A dramatic reunion awaits them both and we are all down for it.
2. Cersei: Arguably the best actress on the show, yet the most hated, Cersei has lost more than anyone on the show (maybe except Theon Greyjoy). Yet, she still remains unbroken and cold as ever. Loosing her children and husband has not been enough to break her. Will she finally break in this new season? Will Jaimie be the one to break her one way or the other?
3. Arya & Drogon: If there is anything we have learnt from one of the recently released thrillers, it is that Arya will finally meet Drogon and she’s actually happy about it. Unlike other characters who almost peed their pants on the first sight of Drogon, Arya is actually excited. This tells me there will be a kind of bond between them.
4. Jon Snow – King in the North or Not?:
What’s the one lesson we have all learnt from Game of Thrones? Everything is not what it seems. In the end of the last season, Samwell Tarlly discovered that Jon is actually a Taegaryen. If in the end he prevails against the Night King, he will have to relinquish his throne as the “King in the North” and claim the Iron Throne.
5. Death has no face: All through the seven seasons, there have been at least one tragic shocking death on the show. Who is going to kick the bucket this time? Expect Arya Or Cersei. Arya knows death. Her peak on the show was always about death so it only makes sense that she finally meets the faceless god😭😭😭. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. BRACE YOURSELVES!
6. Bran is the Night king: We don’t know for sure, but this theory has gotten us hyped for the game of thrones new season. Let’s just wait and see what HBO & George R. Martin have in store for us.
7. Tormund & Brienne: Yeah, I mentioned it. We are about to see some sparks between these two. Brienne may be a tough call but she deserves some turn around on the show. What other turn around is better than falling in love?
8. Tyrion: Why do I get the feeling that this man is left out of too many thrillers and theories? Get ready for the shock of a lifetime.
Yeah, that’s it. Those are the eight crazy things to watch out for in the Game of thrones new season. If you feel something needs to be added, please drop a comment below or chat me up on WhatsApp @ +2349024525882.